Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back To The Future car arrives to early



After meeting with some nice people from Norway (later more about that) I went outside and I bumped into the DeLorean the time travel machine build by Doc in the film Back To The Future. I was surprised  because I didn't expect the car yet it should be arriving  on October 2015  this at least one mouth  to early.
This can not be it. But when I looked closer I saw the props from the film inside the car a case off plutonium, the remote control,etc then I knew it this is not the real deal  but it is the car they used for the film 
We really have to wait until  Wednesday 21 October to see where the car will show up and I have one burning question. When this is a car of the future why doesn't run on hydrogen H2.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment